Saturday, September 15, 2012

transitioning to fall...

Today in New York is one of those days that made me fall in love with this city. Dry, intense light blue sky, nicely warm and a bit breezy. Fashion wise, it is a challenge to dive into the fall trendsat this time, and what I can see is people starting to mixing up pieces, especially for the chilly mornings and evenings. Blazers are key. And jeans jackets. I see them worn with still summery pieces like dressers (long and short), shorts and tanks.

Zara white blazer, Zara grey tank, LiuJo jeans, Chanel balle flats, Chanel sunglasses, Balenciaga bag
The people who know me, know that I usually wear key color or key pieces "uniforms", and I like to focus on the dear colors I wear any season: black, white, gray and jeans. And every season I play around with them, adding up the color trends or the must-haves pieces of the season. Today here in NYC is a late summer beautiful day, and my uniform is: grey tank, jeans, white blazer, black and white ballet flats, and grey bag. I did not know that here in NYC they say: don't wear white after Labour Day...but white is a great neutral color and is also one of the big trends of this upcoming Fall. 

http://www.instyle.com/instyle/package/falltrends/photos/0,,20620024_20617030_21187113,00.html

No comments:

Post a Comment