Monday, October 1, 2012

fall is coming to Milan..



My friend Claudia back in Milan filled me in on what is going on in terms of Fall trends and fashion over there. After a long and nice Summer that offered the background for the month of September, now it's time to start shopping for the new season also in Milan. And Claudia is quite lucky, as her sister owns a chic boutique, "My Fifth Avenue", and therefore she has "all access" to the best Italian fashion brands. 

Here you can see an outfit she put together while in her store, an outfit she named "worwkear with a twist": black pants by Patrizia Pepe, green sweater with beaded profile by Scee by Twin Set, beige studded shoes and bag both by Patrizia Pepe. 

If you have never heard/seen of Patrizia Pepe you should check their collection. Edgy and chic. An Italian brand created in Florence by Tessilform in 1993, it is one of the most loved brand in Italy. I have always been a huge fan of it (as Claudia), and I would literally just shop there before the advent of Zara. I always found great pieces for workwear, events and nights out. I believe it is still not distributed in stores in NYC, but you can browse their e-commerce at patriziapepe.com 

1 comment:

  1. Nice green sweater! Love it! And I like the name of their boutique "My Fifth Avenue" :)

    ReplyDelete